For preparative and analytical separation of nucleic acids.
GeneCraft Agarose LSL 8100 is ideally suited for electrophoresis of nucleic acids. It is a high purity agarose extracted from the Gelidium species of seaweed and is characterised by a low sulphate content.
GeneCraft Agarose LSL 8100 is recommended for preparative as well as analytical nucleic acid electrophoresis. It provides very firm gels at low concentrations.
GeneCraft Agarose LSL 8100 is quality assured specifically to meet the stringent requirement of nucleic acid applications.
GeneCraft Agarose LSL 8100 is manufactured and quality-controlled under very stringent conditions and in accordance with ISO 9000 certified quality system to ensure conformance with the demanding requirements of nucleic acid applications.
- Gelling temperature 34 - 37ºC (dynamic measurement in 1.5% solution)
- Gel strength (1.5% gel) ≥2300 g/cm3
- Electroendosmosis (-mr) 0.08 - 0.14
- Sulphate ≤0.05%
- Loss on drying ≤10%
- Residue on ignition ≤1.0%
- DNase and RNase activity and DNA binding None
Agarose S 18000, Agarose S-IM 18500